RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* The company replies to the clients’ in English and Greek language and is not responsible for any language misinterpretation during negotiations about the vehicle, prices, insurances, etc.
The driver’s license for the rented vehicle must have been issued at least one year before the rental date.
The driver must either be a holder of a driving license issued in a country of European Union or a holder of an
International Driving License. The International Driving License must be accompanied by the driving license of car’s driver country.
ATV / QUAD and Cars are subject to a Category B license. For motorcycles 125cc, category A1 is necessary and formotorcycles over 125cc, category A2 or A.
– CDW (Colisions Damage Waiver) covers damages that cost above the deductible amount. You should take into account that the deductible amount is defined on the lease contract and the company may increase this amount with regard to the age of the driver or if it necessary for any other reason.
– FULL COVER Insurance covers all the damage cost.
The above are NOT VALID in case of:
– Loss or damage of vehicle keys.
– Damage to the bottom of the vehicle eg wheels, oil pan, hanger and generally any spare part of the vehicle located at the bottom of the vehicle.
– Damage of the roof of the vehicle.
– Damage due to driving off-road (out of the road network) or on the beach and generally on roufh surfaces and terrains.
– Damage due to driving under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
The customer, regardless of the type of the insurance, is obliged to immediately report any damage to the vehicle and the conditions it took place otherwise the company will NOT recognize the extra coverage.
In case of damage or accident the company covers the costs of roadside assistance (e.g. crane) unless it has happened outside of the road network or on the beach.
Age of Drivers and Insurance Options
Over 23 years old for all vehicle categories or in case of Cars having a driving license for more than 2 years (only for Cars, not valid in case of Buggy, ATV or Scooter/Bike).
– To choose a FULL COVER Insurance, age of the driver should be at least 25 years old.
– To choose a CDW (Collision Damage Waiver), age of the driver should be at least 23 years old or have a driving lisence for 2 years or more.
Buggy / ATV
– To choose a FULL COVER Insurance, age of the driver should be at least 27 years old.
– To choose a CDW (Collision Damage Waiver), age of the driver should be at least 23 years old.
– To choose a FULL COVER Insurance, age of the driver should be at least 23 years old.
– In case of a BMW moto GS 310, the age of the driver should be at least 25 years old for a FULL COVER insurance.
SantoriniMotoroCLub accepts cash and credit / debit cards of all, Mastercard, Visa, but no American Express. Credit cards other than the above are not accepted. We keep your credit card data as a guarantee. NO CARD SECURITY DEPOSIT needed. The prices listed in the website only applies to bookings via the Internet.
You can get back your advance payment in case you cancel your booking 24 hours before your arrival in Santorini or more. In case you try to cancel in less than 24 hours before you arrive in Santorini, your advance payment will not be returned. The Speedster 356 – Wedding Car is excluded.
Minimum Rental Duration
The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours). SantoriniMotoroCLub allows the lessee to return the vehicle up to 29 minutes
without extra charge. After the 29 minutes grace period, the tenant will be charged at least for the cost of one extra day.
Early Return of Vehicle
If the vehicle is returned earlier than the predefined date, there will be no refund to the lessee.
In addittion, in case the customer wants to change a vehicle, no refund will be given if the new vehicle is cheaper than the booked one.
in case of accident or damage, SantoriniMotorClub is obliged to change client’s vehicle immediately but will NOT make a refund due to a price flunctuation between the new and the old vehicle model.
What the price includes
Prices include city taxes, VAT, basic insurance third party liability, road assistance, free delivery to and from your hotel, road map and
unlimited mileage for bookings on the island, as well as a second driver.
The car should be returned with the same amount of fuel as it was received. If it is allowed in less quantity of fuel,
the customer is charged the value of the missing fuel.
If the vehicle is returned having stains that require special cleaning (e.g. coat, sand), the lessee will be charged the amount of 80 €.
Traffic Violation Terms
The fines and any other consequences of traffic violation are in complete charge of the tenant, who is obliged to pay them to the corresponding Public Authorities.
The new Greek law requires for the all the bike models such as ATV, QUAD, SCOOTER, MOTORCYCLES and BUGGY that the second passenger will be at least 16 years old. The company holds no responsibility if the second passenger is younger than the age defined by the Greek Law.
1. The discounts will not valid only if you don’t reserve the discount just before the time of your arrival. (Reserve at least six hours before the pick up.)
2. In case you reserve for Port Athinios or Old Port, an extra charge of 15 € will be applied to your reservation.
3. Extra Charge for late pickup time: 20:00 to 22:00 : 15 € extra | 22:00 to 00:00 : 20 € extra | 00:00 to 08:00 : 30 € extra
4. Extra Charge for pickup at Oia: 15 €